Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Advice in your Region
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
This includes people of all ages – even if you do not have any symptoms or other health conditions.
You can only leave your home:
- to shop for basic essentials – only when you really need to
- to do one form of exercise a day – such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with
- for any medical need – for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person
- to travel to and from work – but only where this is absolutely necessary
What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
For information on:
- Staying at home, visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice
- Isolation notes, visit https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note
- Social distancing, visit https://gov.uk/guidance-on-social-distancing
Please email email@example.com, go online or call the surgery on 01642 851177 to order your repeat medication. Your prescription will then need to be sent to the pharmacy electronically if you do not already have a nominated pharmacy set up please call the surgery to do this. In the event this is not possible you will need to arrange for your pharmacy to collect your prescription from the surgery.